Let us help you get back to your highest level of function!
Our highly skilled nurses provide the best quality of care. Their skills are only half the picture. Each nurse is a gentle and caring person, with genuine concern for each resident.
The following skilled nursing services are available at Alderson Convalescent Hospital:
- Onsite Medical Director coordinates and improves medical services
- Individualized resident care plan treatments
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Respite stays
- Enteral feeding program
- Catheter care
- Colostomy Care
- Ileostomy Care
- Nutrition & hydration programs
- Medication management & education
- Diabetic management & education
- Restorative nursing
- Pain management
- Hospice program available
- Bowel & bladder programs
- In-house physical therapy available 7 days a week
- In-house, on-going continued learning courses and CNA training programs
- Registered dietitian consultant
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Transportation services
Our nurses work with the residents’ families to create a comfortable environment including simple routines and visual cues as a positive substitute for diminishing mental processes.
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including:
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Insulin administration and tracking
- Exercise planning
- Menu planning, education, and more.
Restorative Nursing Program
At Alderson Convalescent Hospital we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care population, who require a specialized restorative program. Of course, this service is included in the room and board fee.
Our therapy team and nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring
Our dietary program is designed to meet the dietary and physician-ordered needs of each resident in our care.
To ensure that each resident is receiving the proper nutritional needs we offer:
- Meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders
- Oral supplemental, as prescribed by each physician
- Regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian
124 Walnut Street
Woodland, CA 95695