Alderson Convalescent Hospital is family owned and operated, offering companionship and personal dignity to long-term residents. We focus on support and encouragement to help those who are able to return to a lesser level of care or to home. The high standards established by Leon and Placida Miguel has made Alderson Convalescent Hospital a trusted partner in the health care system in Yolo County since 1958. We are now operated by second and third-generation members of the Miguel Family. Leon and Placida’s standards of excellence in care have continued for over 58 years.
“The Difference is Family…We Care” is our pledge and promise. We are a family at Alderson Convalescent Hospital and our residents and staff make that family complete. Many members of our staff have been with us for 20-35 years, creating a home-like environment for our residents.
- Security cameras are throughout the facility for the safety and comfort of our residents and employees.
- All beds are Medicare and Medi-Cal certified.
- Cable TV, telephones, and WiFi are available in each room
- Rooms are equipped with flat-screen televisions
- We offer a full in-house rehab unit which provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.